[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was 'whelping', now 'surgical implants'

  • From: Susan McFarland <smcfarland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shephken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:50:41 -0600

Just had one done............and it about 2 weeks we are gonna x-ray to count backbones....... answer that question?

Anyhow, timing is everything and make sure the bitch has whelped before so you know you're not throwing your money away.

Sue

Susan McFarland
Visit us at:  http://homepage.mac.com/smcfarland1955/Personal19.html

At 5:10 +0930 7/5/05, Shepherd Hill Kennels wrote:
Hi everyone

Sheri's email about being in the process of doing a surgical implant has prompted me to write to the list. In the vast experience of the list members, what sort of results have those who have done surgical implants had? I am about to do this with one of my bitches, and would be very interested in hearing other's experiences.

Anita & the Furkids
Tarsha - at the Rainbow Bridge - gone but never forgotten
<http://www.shepherdhillkennels.com.au>www.shepherdhillkennels.com.au