[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: was interesting election

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:33:51 -0400

GSDCA members who are going to vote in the coming election should read
this...and pay attention.  Kathaleen is an outspoken person who pulls
no punches.  Over time she has shown that she can read and comprehend
what she is reading...and she has never hesitated to speak her mind on
any issue that affects her, the breed, or the club.
         Mind, this is not an endorsement of her candidacy, altho it may
look like one...what it IS, however, is an endorsement of ANY candidate who
can not be railroaded, can understand what they read in the By-Laws, the
P&P, and RONR...because they will have to read all those things and
understand them -- and not just take someone's word for what those
things say and mean.  This will be a time for strong candidates...not just
another popularity contest.  Kathaleen's last paragraph should be
attached to every ballot that goes out.
Peggy