[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]was interesting election

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:39:11 -0400

Helen,
I agree with you almost?entirely.? But, being an experienced business-person
alone will not cut it either though, as far as I am concerned.?? A good
productive Board member must have a combination of a lot of things you and I
have mentioned?along with?other traits &?experiences.??

I will say this, I submitted my bio along with everything else needed to run
for the Board and I was told I had to re-write my bio so that it was under 100
words.? I am not sure what the reason is that that bio's are that limited.? I
can understand some kind of limit, but 100 words!???That does not give enough
space to truly represent yourself.? I actually had to omit my professional
business experience because I thought that our membership would be more
concerned about my roots and experiences within the Breed, the GSDCA and
Regional clubs etc.?

Hopefully enough members will?be exposed to either this list or
the?questionnaires being circulated so that the membership learns a lot about
each candidate.? Not just 100 words.?

Jeff Pyle