[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: toys

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:11:03 -0700

Well, while I am trying to NOT get too involved in discussions here,   this
one is special.

Usually my Shepherds trash a toy pretty darn quick.   However,  I had one
girl that had done some BIG TIME
winning one weekend and the 'ducky' they were using to 'bait' her for her
show pics, was a real cutie.   The last
day,  I suggested that since she had been getting her picture taken
everyday, perhaps she could have the ducky if
she came back for Best Puppy in Show.   Well, she did ----- and the
photographer gave her the ducky.    She
travelled with that thing in her crate,  NEVER ate it or damaged it in any
way.   It was just her buddy.  That was my
beautiful Sabrina - Ch. Crystaridge's Golden Girl.   She was a very special
lady.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds
http://www.geocities.com/crystaridgegsd/