[ SHOWGSD-L ] toys

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:15:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2006 7:27:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PamJB1@xxxxxxx writes:
Oddly,  one just carries her's around when I come home or she's really
excited. The youngster loves to carry them, toss and catch them, and chew  on
 them
till they make noises. But no, the only time a couple  were  chewed was  when
they had large sewn in eyes. Then my one  girl tore the face off, but didn't
do
any other damage to them.  Guess she didn't like being stared at.

Ben always ate off the eyes, and then never tore anything  else.  I always
slept lightly when he was in the room.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together