[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thoughts about nationals...........

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Evan Ginsburg'" <elg440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:58:25 -0800

Has anyone reported this to CANADA?
Maybe someone should point out to them that it isn't working.....<G>...and
yet...
they seem to do just fine!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 9:23 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] thoughts about nationals...........

I would love to see the survey.  Not that I don't believe Carmen.  I would
like to see how it was done, where the information came from, and why the
conclusions were as reported.  Location might not be the only factor.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
<http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html>
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
In a message dated 1/26/2015 7:57:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes: <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> At the board meeting, Carmen reported that a
study had been done by AKC for all breeds that showed that the income
dropped when a clubs national specialty moved to a new site, but increased
when a clubs nationals were in the same location 2-3 years in a row.
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Me, I prefer to go to somewhere new, see new
scenery enroute and experience new restaurants etc.   What say you all?   I
know Paula feels the same (who is no  longer on this list) about diversity.
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Molly
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> Trillia GSD's since 1972
 <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx