[ SHOWGSD-L ] thoughts about nationals...........

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:22:50 -0500

I would love to see the survey.  Not that I don't believe  Carmen.  I would
like to see how it was done, where the information came  from, and why the
conclusions were as reported.  Location might not be the  only factor.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 1/26/2015 7:57:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At the board meeting, Carmen  reported that a study had been done by AKC
for all breeds that showed that the  income dropped when a clubs national
specialty moved to a new site, but  increased when a clubs nationals were in
the
same location 2-3 years in a  row.

Me, I prefer to go to somewhere new, see new scenery enroute and
experience new restaurants etc.   What say you all?   I know Paula  feels the
same
(who is no  longer on this list) about diversity.

Molly
Trillia GSD's since 1972
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC, Forest City  KC

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)