[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Fair thing ......

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:19:05 +0000 (UTC)

once again   keep voting those lifers in!!!!!...lol....our US congress has an
all time low rating poll...and guess what?...most of them get voted in time
after time...many of them are lifers too....will "we" ever learn....me thinks
NOT....Ed Hill...time to go to school...please pray for my poor
kids......sitting with me all day long.... that's like child abuse...lol...FB