  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:57:26 GMT

WOW!!
Are you, as an administrator on the Showgsd List, promoting and advertising By
Design on The Showgsd List, while cross-posting from Gerald's
GermanShepherds4Show List??  Isn't that against GSD Communication, Inc.'s rules
and GermanShepherds4Show's rules and copyright??

Paula, 58 days and counting

From: amsaf@xxxxxxx <amsaf@xxxxxxx>
To: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:37 PM

I am running for the Board.
I am currently working hard at the Futurity system, and hope to serve this
breed and the membership well.
Aside from the Futurity my main focus is on the survival of our breed and the
sport of AKC showing whether it be conf. or performance and the survival of our
regional clubs. I hope to give good input based on my own experiences. If
anyone has any specific questions I would be happy to answer. I am not
campaigning heavily and sending out all the vote for me stuff. I am not a big
famous name in the breed just a regular member with only good intentions to
work hard and no agendas of my own to promote myself. I am not aligned with any
groups and just have good intentions.  Amy Safdir

<<Hello
I understand have several people running for the board this year. I would
really enjoy hearing from any of them here on the list. Tell us what you can
bring to the table and why we should support you.

 Gerald>>
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd. com