[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW ARRIVAL @ VICTORY, WE ARE IN LOVE!

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:41:39 -0700

Hi Guys
I have here sleeping on my foot after her long trip from the Atlanta airport
one GORGEOUS
Black and RED girl.
WELCOME HOME GARTER'S VENUS @ VICTORY!!
This sweetheart is 4 mos old of PLUSH COATED, SHOWY ,  ANGULATED, MOVING ,
OUTSTANDING TEMPERAMENT AND
ONE  MAJOR LEAGUE, CUTIE PIE!!
Her sire is the MUY MACHO male , incomparable,  RBIM CH. YANKEE OF FRAN-JO
Her mom is the BIG SIDEGAITER,   OAK MOUNTAINS ANNE OF FRAN-JO

This is one barn-burner of a litter!!!  I understand he has a couple of
males that are to DIE FOR.
OUR PROFOUND LOVE AND APPRECIATION to GARY AND TERESA LEWIS (Garter German
Shepherds)
for sending this stunning girl out to live with us.  We are so very proud,
and pleased
to co-own this lovely girl with them!!

When Gary asked me a few weeks ago "Oh gee do you know anyone that would be
interested in this
puppy girl?"  (like he didn't already know, right?, lololol...smarty pants)
  I could barely contain myself
and could hardly wait to tell Ken about her.   * We took her sight unseen.*

Let me tell you Folks.  If Gary Lewis says "its a good one"   YOU CAN BANK
ON IT.
He and Teresa flat know their dogs...and they are true CLASS ACTS.

I have pedigree link up under "New Arrivals"  (index, then scroll wayyy down
on the left of our homepage)
We will take photos in a little while when it is cooler and she lifts her
head off my now numb foot, lol.
You can look for it in a few hours.

WE ARE DOING THE HAPPY DANCE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TONIGHT.
THANK YOU THANK YOU GARY AND TERESA!!!

VENUS, yep perfect name for her.

Kathy and Ken and very Happy Children!

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  AUGUST 15, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"