[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: setting up dogs

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:36:16 -0400

Carolyn makes some good points...  European "high" or "show" lines dogs are
also criticized for their more extreme toplines and "crippling" rear
angulation.  Here's a link to an article that shows how stacking can radically
change the appearance of a dog.  The article was written by someone who's first
language is not English, but it is still highly readable.)  If someone can't
link to the article, I'll send it to you.  It's very interesting.

http://www.schlossbuldern.de/article-english.html

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam