[ SHOWGSD-L ] futurties

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:39:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2009 4:40:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
holly@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Because you can get a handler!  I know I sound like a broken  record.
It doesn't allow more people to show.  It shuts  out us, the little
guy, the people who have a hard time finding  handlers under normal
circumstances.  I don't have a  handler.

Maybe it would get more of us off the couch and into the ring. I  noticed
Ann Schultz has gone back into the ring and is winning with the lead in  her
hand. I have started back, but Tedi sold off my puppy, so I need to find a
new excuse.

The classes are not that big any more. The judges no longer run us to
death. The rings even seem smaller.

Maybe at a match, (futurity) it is time to take in our own puppies.   Age
is always a factor, but should not be the only deciding one.  How old  would
you be, if you didn't know when you were born?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2