[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re-homing

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:52:29 -0700 (PDT)

The cost of keeping many healthy dogs can become a real burden, I know I cannot
afford more dogs but I am taking on the care and costs of my moms dogs in a few
weeks.  One is on pain killers as his spine is aging faster than he is.  Both
dogs are 9 now.

  I can barely afford my 4, her 2 will be stressing me greatly.  I know I won't
make more dogs!!!!!

  But I told her I found a house that would take 2 dogs, so she should help the
owner find a house that will take one, including a letter of recommendation.

  My mom's new landlady is not a dog person, but her daughter is, and so we
have some luck.  My being a trainer helps a lot too.

  I hope the owner can keep the dog as that would be the best for all.
  sheila
Stormy435@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Just read the new amendments of CA AB1634 and in a VERY BAD MOOD...Then
checked the dogs in the local shelter and saw all the possible PB GSDs there.
Then read the below..........

My obligation to any dog I bring in this world is to have it have a home for
life. If not to whom I sell it,then I WILL find room until I can find
another forever home. My house will never be too full to take back an animal
that
I made "alive".

Sorry, Threese. As I said, fighting to be able to even breed
inCalifornia..(and I DON"T anymore), Heck, even OWN a dog, and it just hit me
wrong. Maybe
you didn't mean it the way you wrote it. Sometimes that happens.

Stormy
In a message dated 6/28/07 3:28:54 AM, chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I just had a call from a puppy buyer who needs help re-homing a three year
> old intact bitch she got from me - my kennels are full so I cannot take her
> and I would like to help this lady find a good home.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org