[ SHOWGSD-L ] re-homing

  • From: "Threese Clark" <chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:44:13 -0500

Hi All

I was contacted by a gentleman last night who has asked for help from the
GSD Community.

He has a very nice 13 mo. old neutered sable male (pictures available) who
he needs to place. His wife is fighting a severe CA and is very weak and can
no longer manage to walk or balance well. Their home is very small and if
the dog bumps her she falls.

He stated that the dog is well trained, gets along well with people, other
dogs and children.

I stopped by today to get some pictures and met the boy (BEAR) - he bristled
when I approached his create but made no attempt to be aggressive or bite.
He allowed me to let him out, handle him from head to toe, take him out
doors and took treats from a downed position. Wonderful temperament and very
nice. UTD all shots and well cared for.

This boy is very "worried" about his "MOM" and checks on her if she gets out
of his sight. He was good with several other adults who stopped by and a
small dog one of the visitors had.

They will try to get papers if anyone needs them. The breeder (?) had
divorced and no longer has any dogs. These folks love this dog but are
overwhelmed with the illness. They only ask that he goes to a loving home.

He is located in Farmville VA - can anyone help??

My kennels are full or I would house him for them in case things improved.
Although from my medical background I can say that did not look likely.

Threese - Limited Edition Shepherds (VA)

http://members.aol.com/gsdgodiva/LTDGS.html