[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question on mycoplasma testing

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:04:51 -0800

I have never been reinfected since the first episode...and I culture about a
month
before they are due in heat...and as the DOC stated...if its there it shows
up in
the first week of growing ...you always would have the option of AI...a
bitch
with Mycoplasma stands a very good chance of reabsorbing her puppies...or
just
missing altogether!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI