[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question on mycoplasma testing

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx" <WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:36:32 -0600

Dawnmarie..antibiotics should be used with care..if you dont; excericise
caution and put animals who don't need to be on antibiotics on them..you
will also kill the normal flora..also..when you really need them they won't
be effective...this is the predicament that humans are in now as many
bacteria are becoming reisitant thanks to over antibiotic use. C.Grainger

First
> time treated with Doxy for 3 weeks and because i had no idea what
Mycoplasma