[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question on kibble

  • From: Diane Piagentini <dpiagentin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adonispersian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:08:23 -0500

Hi everyone, I have been feeding Purina Healthy Morsels, lamb and rice,
my girls have great shiney coats, no digestive problems, with over 46
years of breeding I tried all the foods, and right now this is the best for
my german shepherds. My cavaliers on the other hand, are doing very well
holding weight on Purina Dog Chow and I never ever thought I would be using
this food but they are great on it.

I have found that every dog is different, and I have tried all different
foods some for one individual dog who may need a change. Good Luck to all,

Diane - DPiagentin@xxxxxxx or DPiagentin@xxxxxxxxx

On 6 November 2015 at 01:45, angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I really like Victor too! My friend who's show pugs are a little bit heavy
are doing great on the maintenance one too. Angela

Angela Scott 🐾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx