[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question on kibble

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:18:49 -0700

Did you have trouble with Proplan for 30-20 years when you were feeding it?

Just curious

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 3:09 AM, Cheryl Olson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hi everyone, sorry to ask about food, but I need your opinions. I had
been feeding Proplan 30-20 for years, but decided to switch and get food
that doesn't have corn or grains. So for 2 years, I fed a food called
"Nature's Logic' but now they must have changed the formula because there
is a lot of chicken fat in it. So, a few months ago I switched to Fromm,
grain free, corn free, and they have a lot of different formulas like lamb
and lentil, and things like this. Too much gas. It's producing too much
gas in the dogs, so now I need to find another grain-free food that doesn't
have chicken fat or corn, or gassy ingredients. Can you help? What kibble
works for you? thanks, Cheryl Olson