[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question on kibble

  • From: "cinosamgsd" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cinosamgsd" for DMARC)
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:45:32 +0000 (UTC)

If you can find it...Nutrisource has several varieties of dog food including
grain-free.   The dog food is manufactured in Perham Minnesota.  They don't
distribute to all states though and you won't find them in Petco or Petsmart,
just smaller pet stores or tractor supply type stores.  Fleet Farm has it if
you have any of those.
Cindy