[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: oub of the Tuna Can

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:14:45 -0800 (PST)

Well I have a nice houes but I have no kitchen.  Haven't had one since late
August.  We are getting custom cabinets.  Made by Leo Martell.  If you knew
boxers in the 80's you know Leo.  After looking at the work going on in his
shop I asked one last question of him.  Does he like dogs.  He likes both my
dogs, my pet for his head and bone, my Seger 1/2 brother for structure (I am
working on making him bigger even at 3 1/2 years).

  So I have a new friend.  He does the finest work with wood.  We are getting
Maple with a clear finish, stainless steal appliances, and we have Mexican
tiles on the floor that we are not changing, so to accomidate the cobolt blue
pendant light my husband wants so badly, I opted for a blue granite.

  I may be done by Christmas, if all goes well as we head to the final run
around the ring with this.
  Sheila
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 11/20/2005 1:19:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Spent last night in the new house

We are in the building stage. After no one showed up for a week, Tedi called
our builder. It seems his framing team is busy up to the end of the month.
We don't have to worry about snow, rain or other weather problems. All the
wood is here, lots of nails and stuff, but no contractors. I don't care so
much, it gives the dogs a new project to run over the foundation, (which they
did seal) so no one can fall in.

We saved the Sequoia trees, and every night when I get home, they are gone.
I know it is a pain for Tedi, but she seems to be holding up.

We don't have to live in a tuna can, just the shack we purchased so the dogs
would have a good area to run in. It is all about the dogs, isn't it?

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training