[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ???????

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:00:15 -0700

I too had too much mail, I worked on it yesterday, and finally got down to a
reasonable number left to read.
So maybe it's all my fault...bad vibes, as I was thinking I wish the mail
would slow down a bit, so I could get caught up.
Now if it slows down to much, I will be sorry for even thinking that..
Sorry ...LOL!
Seriously, though I think too many people have way to much to worry about
aside from list mail.
My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who may be in harm's
way. I try to imagine myself in the position many are in, and I can't even
begin to understand how difficult it may be.
I live in California, so our fears could be earthquakes, but we don't know
when those are coming, as there are no weather warnings as with other of
Nature's fury.
Stay safe, thinking of you, everyone who is in the path of Rita.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA