[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new subject, why there are no newbies

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:01:28 -0600

I can't believe the talk about upper level - lower level people.  It is all
in the mind of the beholder.  I don't know any successful person who thinks
of themselves as upper level.  Successful people are still in the trenches
doing, kennel work, picking up poop laughing at success and crying at
failures-

The problem with talking with any person at a dog show is timing. When
anyone is getting their dog ready to go into the ring they are too busy to
talk much,  If the dog is in the ring they definitely can't talk at all.
How many times have you been grabbed by someone who wants to know the whole
pedigree and background of your dog when you have just been given the evil
eye to get to the other side of the ring and call your dog.  About the most
you can do is say talk to me later.

Timing is of the essence
sally