[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new subject, why there are no newbies

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:03:28 -0500

Thank you Sally for saying what alot are thinking................to me every
person in this breed that is working hard and trying to do right by this
breed and being an ethical good person is a-ok with me !!
Labeling someone as upper level or lower level turns my stomach!
Noone is any better than anyone else when we are all trying to achieve some
of the same outcomes.....................
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com