[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mutts

  • From: "R. Steiner" <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:15:09 -0500

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:54 PM, sally <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good
> looks is in the eye of the beholder.-
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> So true -Who would have thought I would fall in love with a Cardigan Corgi.
> My shepherds even love him -He is like living with a 3 ring circus.  I can
> just see the wheels turning in his head trying to decide how to torment
> everyone next-  and the shepherds keep wanting me to put him to bed

I currently have 2 8 month old male cardis in my beginner obedience
class....they're not related and they look very different from each
other.  One is a longcoated blue merle, the other is a tri.  No matter
where the owners stand in the room the 2 boys keep trying to get to
each other to play!   The blue merle is in love with my old bi-color
girl :)  They're both nice boys but they sure do BOUNCE a lot!

--Regina
2 GSDs and one permanently visiting papillon