[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: just another concern re GSDCA membership policy

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 18:00:39 -0700

However, it is on the web and there are always people that know white GSD
owners that
are always going to want to join a club to help their friends out. I think the
statement
on the WGSDCI tells it all.  What does surprise me though that is all the
information is
still there to remind people to vote in favor of the white GSD to be able to
show in AKC
GSDCA Conformation Classes.

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest@xxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 8/4/14, Barb wrote:

 That is suppose to be for
 WGSDCI members; not the general public.  These people own
 AKC German Shepherds.

 This
 was discussed at the WGSDCI Annual Board meeting.  The
 GSDCA discounted the membership fee, and the WGSDCI would
 help members join, if they couldn't afford
 it.   As far as I know, NOT one WGSDCI member
 received any financial help to join the GSDCA.

 Barb Hively -
 PA
 DNA.  It's what makes a white, a
 German Shepherd