[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: just another concern re GSDCA membership policy

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 17:31:05 -0700

Evan, I do not believe the issue was people joining that breed GSDs but why
would someone even want to join if they are not involved somehow with the GSD.
If this case if people are just getting people to join for voting in the GSDCA
on issues just to change the GSDCA Standard that is wrong and should be
addressed.

Shown by their website white GSD breeders it seems are paying or helping those
to join just to
vote against the present GSD Standard to change that is wrong too.  Is that not
called lobbing
or buying votes?  As a lawyer you should know if you are able to answer it
under the circumstances.

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest@xxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 8/4/14, Evan wrote:

 I  brought to both the GSDCA pres and legal advisor
 that there are people
 joining  the GSDCA who do not breed GSD's and their is
 no provision in our
 bylaws to  prevent this.

 Is it required that we breed German shepherds to be members
 of the Parent
 Club?
 Does that mean when we get to the age where we no longer are
 breeders, we
 get thrown out.

 Are we forced to continue to breed GSDs just to stay in the
 club.

 This causes a new problem I never thought about.

 I wonder if Tom and Vivian Brown know about this?

 Evan

http://showgsd.org/mail.html