[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: just another concern re GSDCA membership policy

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

I think you are exactly right and I knew what she meant.  It didn't  need
27 e-mail follow-ups.

For those in Rio Linda, Molly meant people w/ no interest in the GSD
joining or being sponsored to vote as a block the way their sponsor  requests.
Easy when the membership is $36.  And yes, it happens and  yes, some breed
clubs have inserted provisions in their application to try and  prevent it.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/4/2014 11:02:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There  are people who want to be part of the GSD World who have once owned
a GSD and  may now have another breed.  I think I know what Molly is
implying (and  here I go, speaking for Molly… big wrist slap).  There are
those who
may  ONLY join a club to oppose some aspect for what the club stands.  It
could be to support a buddy that wants a certain judge to be judging the
National.  Or it could be wanting the Club to adhere to the FICI   rules about
Breeder Wardens… or whatever.
Those people are not  joining because they have some desire to conform to
the GSDCA positions as  they now stand.  They want to force an issue in which
they don’t have any  real stake.

Of course, I may be totally wrong.  Been there, done  that.

Stormy Hope
A gmail address, so I don’t have to put it in the  body of the post <G>

On Aug 4, 2014, at 7:48 PM, Molly Snider  (Redacted sender
"bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)  <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was referring to  people joining the pc who do not have GSD's but other
breeds....and that is  the problem
> Molly

Stormy V.  Hope

 is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html