[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ivermectin

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CherlynGSD@xxxxxxx" <CherlynGSD@xxxxxxx>, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:58:15 -0600

the ratio I have always used is also for worming...when I break down your
second formula...I think it breaks down to 8cc of prop.glycol..to 1/2 cc of
ivomec..my formula is 9-1...But from then on I am confused,,I am not great
at math..but breaking down your second formula..I get a dosage for an 80lb
dog as 12cc...as .15x80 is 12....when I break down my dosage..of 9-1 dosed
at 2cc per 80..I get a dosage of .025 per lb...are you sure yours isn't
.015..instead of .15..then you would be giving 1.2 cc instead of
12cc...C.Grainger

Ivermec