[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: givng away a purebred vs selling

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:21:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2007 9:04:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Who  would've thought that after many phone calls and visits to the new
litter (all  the while videotaping and giving ALL the right answers) that I
would
later  find out the puppy was locked in a 5x5 ft. laundry room for  months?

I think when we take the time to ask lots of questions and spend time
discussing ideal homes for our breed, what we're doing for some callers is
educating them to give the "correct" answers and make the right noises for the
next
person  they call:(((((

I spayed and placed a lovely CH bitch earlier this year.  LOVELY  family.
I'd do it again in a heart beat for these folks.  Fannie  lives w/ 4 children
and an old Bassett Hound named Maggie (talk about an odd  couple, lol!), and
makes her rounds checking on the children throughout the night.  Fridays, she
eats pizza (pizza  night, lol!)

When it comes right down to it, sell, place (give away), whatever, you do
the best, trust your gut, pray it all works out and be ready to step in IF
given
 the opportunity on those occasions when it doesn't.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds