[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chemistry

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:37:52 EDT

3 dogs have been my "chemistry partners":
1.  sirca, my rojo daughter and foundation bitch.  my heart.  the light of my
life.  she left this world exactly 4 months to the day before her 14th
birthday, in my arms.  she had a great last morning and her beautiful old heart
just
decided it was time to stop.
2.  grouch - sirca's grandson.  he had the most incredible sense of humor i
have ever known in a dog.  smart and willful but ALWAYS so very funny.
3.  skater - my last babbitt son.  he, above all, has been my partner, my
best friend and, on more occasions than i want to remember, my salvation.  i am
the center of his world and he is the center of mine.  skater turned 12 in
june.  i bless every day and live with that constant fear we have all known.
the biggest chemical reaction i have ever seen was andy and babbitt.  there
was NO ONE else in the world as far as she was concerned.i'm sure there are
still a number of you who remember her first national - the one where she tore
down the ring ropes because she caught a glimpse of andy.  peggy lee used to
laugh at the fact that the only real doubling andy had to do was breathe.  gail

lived through enough frustration over the fact that miss babbitt wouldn't
double at ALL for me.  and i'm sure jack newton remembers the screaming at
handling class - if andy was working any other dog, and babbitt had to wait
with
someone else holding her lead, she would literally scream her head off until
andy
came back for her.  it was very embarassing but equally amusing.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>