[ SHOWGSD-L ] futurity

  • From: "DORIS HERBERT" <Adorhergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:13:07 -0400

well our GSDC of Greater Charlotee   did had the SE,futurity 2010.we was not
told that we have to pay for the plaques and we did hold the futurity to make
some money for our future spec,shows.our expenses for the the futurity was over
$ 600.00.so we did hoped that we make a profit.up to now we still don't know
how much we are getting back from holding a futurity.I  am disappointed about
these and hope that the parent club will let everybody know ahead what to
expect from us,so all you clubs who hold a futurity in the near future ask
before you take on a futurity.maybe have it in black and white.from the parent
club.right now more clubs are folding and many will follow these trend,thanks
for letting me vent.President of the GSDC of Greater Charlotte,Doris Herbert