[ SHOWGSD-L ] futurity

  • From: "DORIS HERBERT" <Adorhergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:42:54 -0500

I just wonder how some of the people want know about the futurity entrees/ I
think and hope that the parentclub will think about it and send at least one
form to the owner so that they can forward it to  the clients,it is a shame
that we cut down on so mutch, and if it keeps up the futurity will decline even
more.everything has tobe done on the internet what I think is not right,these
is my opemium only.my computer crashed before and I had no knoing what goes on
with our parentclub.also how many people don't have a puter and that's why we
loosing many people.when we send in something to the chairperson like
membership futurity we should at least get some thing back that they got our
money,these should be outomatic done by those chairperson,also the checks
should be forwarded as soon when they get them,I hope that these will be talked
about by everyone.thanks for listening.member for over 25  years, doris