[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: frank tate (clearer email)

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:22:53 EDT

I love  Frank, and am keeping in touch with him, but there is  a slight
correction needed here. The handler (who is my son-in-law Jim Hall),   did
not
"lose" the dog...the dog climbed a six foot chain link kennel,  and
squeezed
through the  8 inch space between the kennel wall  and the  roof! He did
indeed run into the street, and was hit by two  cars. Jim Hall took  him to
our
vet, Dr. Keith Norton, who kept him for  months, slowly grafting new  skin
and
fur over one entire side of his  body. Dr. Norton kindly took payments,
and
JIM HALL paid the entire  $3,500 vet fee. As I said, I love Frank... but I
love Jim  more.    Syd

I  believe one of his dogs was lost by an akc show handler and the  dog was

hit by a car. the dog was not a youngster. yet he spent thousands of
dollars to get him healthy again while he sat across the country at that
vet
clinic so he could bring him home instead of just saying well  let's put
him down
it's cheaper!  oh! and frank's old dogs stay until  they   die.

For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org