[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: frank tate clearer email

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:18:00 EDT

Interesting...I am all for making a hero out of Frank, but apparently the
truth has no bearing in your version. There was no neglect, no disgrace in
what happened. Shit does indeed happen, but good people such as Jim Hall
clean  it up, and take the consequences. I agree that Frank takes good care of
his  dogs, your point was well intentioned, but the story you told was a
fabrication, and somehow, (silly me) I thought you might like to hear what
really happened. The actual point in this case, is that Jim Hall came through,
 and did the right thing. The dog eventually went home to Frank, and lived
a long  time thereafter. Frank does indeed take good care of his dogs,
keeping him here  for months in Washington was due to Keith's and Jim's good
care.  Syd
PS  Are you always this much of a troublemaker???
---

In a message dated 9/5/2009 5:05:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
well,  who said the name of the handler? it had nothing to do with the
handler and i  should have said, "shit happens" and while the dog was in the
care, custody  and control of an akc handler etc etc.
now you just told everyone who it  was and the point was the way frank
cared for his dog, not what happened and  guess what, he never told me who it
was but you just told the  list.

susan

www.sander-haus.com
Home of Sander-Haus German  Shepherd Dogs
Quality West German  Bloodlines

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org