[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: facts for you

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 01:13:48 +0000

Hi Carolyn: The way I read Nancy's post was that Bart,"would be able to verify
how many ballots were "invalid". The question I asked was how is Bart to
determine an "invalid" ballot? And as far as the auditors go since they will be
there, perhaps we can ask them to oversee the "valid/invalid" ballot
determination if we give them our criteria, if it exists. They may want to be
compensated for this, but they are there in NY already and I assume that they
would like to continue doing business with us.
You don't get, if you don't ask. This is all centered around the existence of a
criteria to determine "valid/invalid" ballots based upon six different sets of
instructions.
Are there guidelines for Bart or the auditors (if used) to distinguish which is
which?

Tony C

From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>

Hi Tony;
I asked the same question regarding the need for the extra expense and effort
of getting Bart to
New York on Friday to observe the ballot count as we have a "highly
recommended"  Auditor in
Mike Sullivan and he will be there auditing and overseeing during the ballot
count......?
It seems that some on the Board felt better having someone from the Board there
to observe
and let us know what the count is right away.

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com

From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>