[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog food

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:27:58 -0400

Mike,
I have fed Nutro Ultra for quite awhile now.  I like it and the dogs look
great on it.  I don't like the fact that Nutro doesn't usually have any
deals or bonus bags in the Ultra, and it's rarely on sale, but it is a great
food.  I have never had a problem while on the Ultra. Good Luck!

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds