[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog food

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

Yes their Dog Food has changed their ingredients many times since it first came
out.  They have added many unnecessary ingredients to keep up with other
companies.
Their dog food use to come packed where the kibbles moved but now the bags are
as hard
as rocks.

If you would like I can go back and get the original ingredients in the book
Sissy sent me
when I talked to her by phone.

Theresa

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Barbara Neiman <sweetness@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The last bag of Solid Gold I opened says El Cajon, CA printed on the bag. I
would imagine they have a lot of distribution sites but curious to know if
anything has been changed in their ingredients. The office is closed until
Monday and I will call and find out if everything is the same as what comes
from SC.

So far I have had good results with this food. I am always open to newer and
better so if anyone can recommend another brand of food I would appreciate
it.

Barbara