[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: coat issue

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:56:04 GMT

According to the newspaper, the Farmer's Almanac says this will be a
catastrophic winter in many areas.  For what's it worth, my dogs here in
Wyoming have wonderful coat.  Of course we already had our first snow and
it's freezing at night.  Glad we have all our wood in and heat with a wood
stove.

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

> I am thinking it is...mother nature is the best weather person sometimes
> Deb
> ?
> Deb and her Boys
> Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
> Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
> Codie my Golden
> ?
> ?

season.?
> However, I've noticed that here in VA we are getting a good crop? of
acorns so
> along with the blowing coats I am wondering if that means we are? going to
> have a very cold winter.
>
> Tish
>

> **************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
> challenges?? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and
> calculators.? ? ? (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

=========================POST is
Copyrighted 2007.? All material remains the property of the original author
and of GSD
Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior
permission of the original author? AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL
RIGHTS RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.