[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: coat issue

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:12:53 -0700

We have had the same thing happen this year for some reason.  Dogs blowing
coat (esp the bitches) it comes back in, and
they blow coat AGAIN a week or two later.  Something about the weather
maybe, but frustrating.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle
WEBSITE PUP-DATED SEPT 14, 2008