[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: center of the country is where??????????

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:09:11 GMT

Terry, you know me all too well!!!

That would be SO COOL!!!!   The drive would be awesome.  What an adventure that
would be!!

Sally and Bo and Mike and Kathy would make the best shirts EVER!!!!    Mike,
Kathy, and Bo would drive on up, Sally would bit** up a hissy-fit, but, she'll
come.  By then, she will be retired and itching for a road trip.  I will offer
extra special discounts on her sweatshirts.  It will be fun, eh?

Paula, 10 years and counting    :-)  :-)