[ SHOWGSD-L ] brand new topic

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:51:22 -0400

Someone has written me privately asking if popped hocks (slipping hocks,
double jointed, whatever you want to call them) are inherited.  His
bitch doesn't have them, but he's been told his entire litter (8 weeks
old) has them...he wants to spay his bitch now because of this.
    I have no experience with this problem in my own dogs of any breed,
and I don't know if they are inherited, so I'm up for any feedback on
this question.
Thanks.
Peggy