[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bloodlines

  • From: "irrenhaus4" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:37:20 -0800

Bodo v Lierberg managed to finish his American championship, and also got
his ROM.  Asslan v Klammle was a very beautiful dog.  Unfortunately he could
not seem to reproduce himself, and produced a very tough temperament which
did not suit American breeders.  He, too was an American Champion. He did
not complete his ROM, though he did produce three champions. I saw this dog
at the National, and he was, indeed, very beautiful.
Doris Estabrook, ROM sires