[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bloodlines

  • From: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:08:23 -0800

I had a Asslam grandson, he was a Can. Champion,OTCH and American U.D. and a
Can TDX. He was  a very nice boy, I bought him from Olivia Fowlis, in
Portland Oregon she was his breeder, although he was not a movement dog as
the dogs of today. He was a balanced mover  and had no health problems. He
was my buddy, and the dog I learned from. Lori N. would remember him. I was
trialing him when she was working Butch.

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road
Kamloops,B.C.