[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: anyone have some ideas

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MyDovey@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 09:31:38 -0700

Our  puppies and very young dogs love to have igloos to move around until they
turn them over
and can get them to roll......then roll them until they can get them to come
apart.....so you might
give them an igloo....<G>....of course if you want them to play with it they
WILL probably want
to sleep in them.     Ya' can't win ya' know............  <G>
I've seriously considered getting some of ours a gate latch as some love to
master those too!!
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com