[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: anyone have some ideas

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:09:53 -0600

Go to this site and order the prickly ball .
http://www.dogcatetc.com/022cl-th17.html  There is not a picture of it by
itself but it is the red ball at the top of the picture. It is a 3 1/2 inch red
ball with little spines on it , large enough to be safe but also soft
so you can pinch it . It squeaks and bounces great . They will mouth it and
squeak it but I have never seen one that will tear them up . They love them
!! They are soft and they like the way they feel in their mouth .I bounce
them and they catch them before they hit the ground then I just throw them
to them and they catch them.  I can't guarantee that he won't tear it up and
it is certainly destructible, but I have never had a dog that will . They are
very inexpensive, 1.65 each . I buy several at a time and replace them about
once a year . They are hard to find .
Connie Palmer Williams
South Park Colorado