[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You better be RIGHT!

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:22:57 +0000

Hi Trish: I'm just getting caught up on the happenings on the list after a long
vacation. I am truly amazed at the result of the Board meeting that "removed"
Margy from her elected duties. And, I will be speaking to Margy regarding the
actions she will take against these improper and none defend-able
charges that were brought against her.
Since you have rightfully applauded Margy's articulation and intelligence in
her role as Secretary (I'm sure you are totally sincere in your opinions of
Margy), and as you are running for the Board, will you
please inform me privately, or the list of the names of the "Bored" members who
voted in favor of her removal?

Why? Because I feel if named, those persons will be compelled to answer to the
membership represented on this list, as to WHY they felt they had to vote the
they did. Especially if they are running for election in this new term. Again,
this will be just another request for them to explain their actions.  The
request has fallen upon deaf ears earlier, but now that election time is
approaching, it may be an incentive for those running to have a platform. I
think you'll agree that the breach of confidence exhibited and promoted by
"some" members of this "Bored" is an arrogant disregard for established
policies and procedures. And, flagrant mis-use of what they assume as granted
powers
is really an indicted committed by their own arrogance and continued silent in
the face of numerous requests for openness in regards to (i.e. forged
signatures, questionable handler/judges actions, firings and non-firings and
their refusal to revel the itemized TOTAL cost of the Hunte "settlement", they
may believe that the "Executive/Closed" sessions are sacrosanct, so be it! But
according to the laws of incorporation of the Stae of New York, members of the
corporation MUST be allowed access to the financial books. They are NOT Closed!
But I digress.

These numerous violations not only insult the general membership, who entrusted
the "Bored" to "Do the right thing", but it jeapordizies our Club's standing
with the AKC and more importantly, I've been informed that our status of
incorporation within the State of New York can be critically scrutinized due to
the "Bored"s non-accountability for its actions and non-responsiveness to
questions to dues paying members of the GSDCA, who are wholly and part of the
corporations non-profit status, including the tenuous governing and oversight
of the RALEEF committees solicitation and dispersal of accumulated funds.

Sorry for being so wordy, but yours was the first post that struck a positive
nerve and I figured that I would ask. I have had direct, private e-mails from
some officers and boards members over the last few months since the "Hunte"
affair that I interpret as an attempt to intimidate. I have been critizied by
some for not "calling them to ask the truth", for not wanting to get answers
over the phone (I responded that I asked the question on the List, why not
reply on the List). Another "bored" member went so far as to chastise and
intimidate a new prospective member for supplying info regarding the Hunte
affair. And, forget the take a deep breath breath, I'll get back to you soon!
Yea! Right!

I have all of the private e-mail stored sent to me by the officers and "bored"
members to whoich I am refferring to. From my old days in the CIC, I learned to
keep hard copies and not rely on one on one verbal communications.

All that to say, Tish, if you would, name the names. And, if you won't or can't
according to the "closed" session imperative, I and many will understand.

Stay well.

Tony C

From: TISHW@xxxxxxx