[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You better be RIGHT!

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, Riatagsd@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

Well said Tish and thanks for the  explaination. Morgan
TISHW@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 9/1/2007 10:58:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
riatagsd@xxxxxxx writes:
Sorry, Debbie and Tish are in the middle of a power struggle because that is
where they choose to be.

Judy

Since my good name has been brought into this, let me state for the record
that one does (or should do) what is good for the Club. I agreed to act as
Recording Secretary for the National (as I did in July) because it was apparent
that there was no one else to do this job. Minutes must be taken at the
National meetings.

However, let me also state, that if you have been reading Lew's column's in
the Review you may have noticed in one of them that Lew mentioned Tish
attempting to catch the Board's mistakes. Well, whatever limited successes I
may
have had in that regard, I would not have had without the help of Rita Sandell
and Margy Golant. I feel Margy has been an asset to the Board. Margy is
opinionated (aren't we all??!!) but she expresses herself very articulately and
with intelligence. I wish I could claim to be so good at expressing my
opinions.

Tish

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI OFA H/E, Thyroid, Cardiac