[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You better be RIGHT!

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx>, <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:12:00 -0700

I think most of us know Debbie and Tish and know they both are great people.

This election will be one of the most exciting, if not THE most exciting in
the history of the GSDCA. There are some fine people running, we just have
to be very selective in choosing the right ones. Can't wait for the results.
Lee F.