[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yancy

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:04:16 EDT

I am more worried about Bloat and Torsion???
Steven

In a message dated 10/8/2010 3:39:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As I  sit here with my fingers on the keyboard I donâ??t know what to write.
  Hermangiosarcoma â?¦..it doesnâ??t sound like an evil word but Iâ??ve learned
to  HATE it with a vengance!   First Gala.   Then Cookie.   Now  Yancy.
Yancy is goneâ?¦.. hermangiosarcoma.

I canâ??t believe it still.    He was  acting just not quite right â?? the
kind of thing that no one else would even  notice but I knew something wasnâ??t
right.   Went in to my regular vet for  blood work â?? white cell count
slightly elevated - everything else OK.    Was waiting on results from the
â??bigâ??
stuff that went out to another lab.

Went to the North Georgia GSD club  meeting and picked up Moonshine [for
Liz].   Got home, fed, got  everyone settled in for the night and went to bed.
  Yancy woke me about  2 AM.   Knew something was seriously wrong so off to
the e-clinic we  went. Two large tumors [one on his spleen ruptured and one
on the liver with  several smaller ones inside].   I had no choice but the
one I had to  make.   Then he was gone����.

There is a  HUGE hole in my heart, my home, my life, and beside me.   Over
 $1800 at the e-clinic has cut into and eaten my National funds.     His
legacy will live on in his children and grand children but right now all I
want is him............

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of BIS/MBISS Ch Yancy HT PT RE CD TC CGC BH, UCICB CAC Int Ch Helios
IPO3 AD HIC CGC CHIC, BIS Gilli RN CHIC [14 pts/3 mjrs and AllBreed Best In
Show from the classes!!], Ch Mojito CHIC, Ch Kane, Ch Flair CHIC, AKC/Int
Ch  Jezzy CHIC, Anna TC, Nikki, and the Wreckin' Crew!!

 is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/