[ SHOWGSD-L ] Win Brag

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

         That
   Lovely Black & Red
      Bitch Puppy
Donsta's Peachy Keen (aka MOMO)=20
          by
Ch.Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan OFA=20
          ex=20
Carwins Body In Motion OFA (Both Majors=20

Shown by her owner/breeder Elizabeth Bradbury of Plattsmouth Nebraska.=20
was awarded Reserve Winners Bitch from the Bred-by Bitch class at Sioux Val=
ley Kennel Club Show today under D C Taylor I believe it was a 2 point show=
 at Vermillian South Dakota. MOMO is bred and cowned by Don Staack. MOMO is=
 Pictured on the Jackie Chan Page of Abraxas Shepherds with Elizabeth her c=
ompanion friend and Handler/Trainer. Take a look shes a Stunner.
We are very proud of these lovely girls and their wins

Don and Sandy Staack / Donsta Shepherds   2006,SW,BOM,Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW o=
f Ritarra=20
OFA H&E GOOD=20
Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD=20
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch.pts)=20
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra(ch.pts)=A0  http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/=
=0A=0A=0A